The Assistant Human Resource Manager helps the Senior HR and Admin Manager in leading and directing the HR team to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR services to the business and professionally grow as an HR practitioner.
The Assistant HR Manager supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture. The broad areas includes: employee matters, compensation and benefits, rewards, professional growth, communications and performance management.
- Maintains organization staff by implementing established processes from sourcing to on boarding.
- Handles proper on boarding for new employees until their confirmation period.
- To assist in driving the culture set forth by the Company to the Organization.
- Accountable in the administration of Learning and Development for all ROHQ employees and provide necessary report as needed by the Superior.
- Assist in managing the day to day operations of departments for Talent Management, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relation, Employee Engagement, Learning and Development, and Payroll.
- Ensure full compliance in mandatory and corporate requirements not limited to taxation, benefits, employment matter and processes,
- Closely work with the superior for the managing and implementation of human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Assist in the preparation of the management reports and its analytics.
- Expected to build a good working relationship and collaboration within local and global HR group, stakeholders and clients. • To assist in maintaining a pay plan by participating in the industry periodic pay surveys to be equipped in doing pay budgets, salary recommendation, pay planning, and possible pay structure revisions.
- Responsible in monitoring and execution of performance review cycle; goal setting, and mid- year review. Coaching for goal setting is expected as needed.
- Handles employee grievances with department managers and conducts coaching to supervisors and managers in resolving employee issues; counseling of employees and supervisors as needed. To provide well think of recommendation for the resolution of the case.
- Ensures legal compliance; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Assist the Senior HR and Admin Manager in all Benefits and Compensation review for ROHQ.
- Ensure proper management of all HR systems; content/quality/integrity of the data.
- Administratively oversees all Senior HR Executive and HR Executives on their day to day operations to meet departmental goals.
- Assist in some projects for Admin department in collaboration with the team.
- And fulfill projects assigned and directed by the Senior HR and Admin Manager.
- Candidate must possess College/Bachelor’s Degree of Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 10-15 years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Payroll, and Conflict resolution.
- Supported the maritime services industry or a global/multinational organization
- Open to working on the day shift