We are partnered with one of the world’s largest and fastest growing holding companies for pro audio and musical instruments products.
The Assistant Tax Manager will be supporting the Government Tax Leader in managing international tax, transfer pricing, tax advisory, and overall day-to-day taxation operations.
- Graduate of Accountancy or Finance Management, preferably CPA
- At least 8 years of extensive and strong experience in international tax, transfer pricing, and tax advisory
- 2-3 years of managerial capacity
- Expert in various accounting tools and software
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Willing to work in Makati
Only those who qualify in the criteria above will be contacted and processed for application.