- Automate the software development life-cycle to improve the team’s productivity
- Provide expert knowledge and implementation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Work with developers to construct helpful tools, environments, and monitoring
- Docker: Experience with creating, building, optimizing and publishing Docker Images.
- Docker Orchestration: Experience with at least one container orchestration like Kubernetes, Swarm, able to do resource/ capacity planning, scaling and monitoring,
- Configuration Management / Automation: Experience with configuration as code concept and approach, able to perform with tools such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Cloud: Broad experience with public cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, GCS, and knowledgeable in concepts such as provisioning, security models, scaling on demand
- CI/CD: Experienced with CI/CD, able to build pipeline for variety of applications using Jenkins or other tools.
- Linux: Experienced with Linux servers and command line, scripting.