- Backend-focused ownership of projects across the company’s entire web presence including the design, development, and optimization of the underlying infrastructure.
- Web backend infrastructure development utilizing technologies such as Terraform, EC2, S3, Docker, ECS, Aurora, Elasticache, ElasticSearch, Nginx, Varnish.
- Produce simple, efficient, reusable code – mindful of new technologies, paradigms, and development methodologies
- Management and optimization of external plugins/services/dependencies of applications and infrastructure (i.e. servers, logs, caching).
- Build new services such as Search, API integrations, node services, WordPress plugins, etc.
- Provide technical guidance to product and business teams across the company on the most effective ways of implementing desired requirements.
- Maintaining and optimizing existing products and portals.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to new starters, graduates, and interns.
- Participate in interviews, code reviews, and product planning / strategy activities
- Experience building complex and high-traffic based web portals, applications, and products.
- Backend development experience with Node.js, Typescript, PHP, or Java.
- Strong understanding of algorithm complexity, data structures, concurrency & systems performance.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of operating systems, networking, and related protocols (especially HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, etc)
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related discipline/experience
- Experience managing small projects and coordinating across multiple offices and geographies
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowanceGenerous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team eventsFun and quirky celebrations
- must be amenable to work in a fixed shift (7AM - 4PM) in Makati City.
Noted: We also have a client based in BGC.