Curran Daly and Associates has been exclusively engaged by our client who specialize in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and Customs Modernization.
They are Webb Fontaine.
They are looking to expand their operations into the Asia region hence wish to identify a Regional Business Development Manager (Asia).
The role will entail:
- Recruiting a team to increase sales opportunities across the region
- Improving the companies market position and achieve financial growth
- Identifying business opportunities, building key customer relationships, negotiating/closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Preparation of proposals (both the technical and financial aspects thereof)
Candidates need meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 10yrs of experience in the fields of Trade Facilitation, E-Govt services, Single Window implementation, Customs and Port Management/procedures
- A proven track record in sales related to Customs, Trade, E-Government services
- Notable experience in the Asian region, consisting of a set of Government and Private sector contacts/network in related industries
- Experience working with international Organisations including the likes of WTO, WCO, ASEAN, WB & the IMF
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
(Note these are non-negotiables, hence without them a candidate cannot considered).
Additional Role information:
- It is important to note that the role is to be based in Asia, though the specific base is an issue to be discussed between the company and shortlisted candidate(s).
- This is a new role, and will report to the Business Management Manager (based in Europe)
- The salary package will include full relocation coverage.