The role is a Call Center Manager, for our client, an established Australian services company, who own a newly acquired inbound and outbound voice and ‘live chat’, 450-seat customer contact centre in Fiji’s capital Suva.
The purpose of the position is to manage the Fijian contact center operations to achieve KPI’s and sales targets for various clients across Telecommunications, Energy and Health sectors whilst ensuring all departments align themselves with the company strategy and objectives.
Candidates need meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualified in Business/Management
- At least 5yrs in a call center management position
- Experience managing a call center specifically dealing with Outbound calls is a strong preference
- Background/experience in sales (notably outbound, but inbound also would be preferable)
- Tech savvy (at least be aware of/understand call center technology)
- Strong ‘hands on’ people leadership skills
- Experience in telco would be highly desirable