- A global firm of designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists and experts in urban and environmental planning. They are currently seeking to appoint an Economic Planning Leader for their Manila office who will lead the economic planning and analysis of development projects. The position reports to the Philippines Managing Director
- Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate
- At least 10 years’ experience in economic planning and analysis of developing projects with a focus on sustainable development
- Minimum qualifications are Bachelor’s in Economics or Finance with post graduate studies an advantage.
- Capability in financial risk and sensitivity analysis demonstrated through experience in building cask flow models and economic evaluation/forecast models
- Interest in urban development and knowledge of land and infrastructure policy tools (zoning, PPP, BOT)
- Highly developed oral and written skills and be able to communicate economic concepts