Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Solid Invoice Processing of PO & Non PO transactions Background; 3 way matching or manual matching in SAP. Procurement experience is an advantage
Accounts Receivable Analyst:
- Must have Cash Application, Open Item, Aging report & Statement of Accounts Experience
General Ledger Analyst:
- Ideal candidates must have Balance sheet reconciliation, income statement, aging report & fixed asset background.
- Candidates with less than 3 years background but has strong knowledge with assigned function are qualified for the post.
- Daily Bank reconciliation in SAP, Bank integration, clearing of open items, journal entries, etc.
- Usually under General Accounting process.
- Daily payment run in SAP/ creation of payment proposal, manual clearing, direct coordination with the Bank, etc. Under P2P process,.
- More than 2 years and above Work Experience
- Recent experience using SAP in specific function.
- Experience in a SHARED SERVICE/ BPO.
- Manual process (invoice posting, journal entries, clearing, etc)