- Performs and assists accounting manager with the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, collection, treasury, purchasing, financial controls, and other transactions.
- Prepares and files all necessary monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns.
- Conducts the monthly financial closing process to ensure that accurate and timely accounting data are reflected in the books.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls and substantiating financial transactions by keeping proper and useful auditing documents.
- Other ad hoc projects and analysis as needed.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in audit (preparation of financial statements) and accounting from big audit firms
- Preferably a CPA
- Graduate of any accounting or finance related courses
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, proactive, detail oriented, organized, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills