- Our client is a large, multi-national company with a large office in Manila. They are currently wishing to appoint a Finance Manager who will report to the Managing Director and have the responsibility for the overall accounting and finance functions of the company in the Philippines.
- Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate
- Minimum of 15 years’ senior accounting or finance management experience.
- The majority of your recent experience needs to be with a multi-national professional services corporation in the Philippines.
- A relevant Bachelor of Accounting or Finance Degree is the minimum qualification.
- Must be a CPA
- Proven experience is required in the areas of taxation, transfer pricing, corporate governance and financial control, banking and treasury management.
- Essential experience also includes financial forecasting, reporting and liaising with the company’s external auditors and bankers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with staff at all levels as well as the Manila management team and overseas Directors.