General Ledger Analyst
- Execute fixed-asset related transactions and closing activities including but not limited to depreciation run, clearing of technical account and GL-SL reconciliation
- Clear the intercompany customer and vendor accounts once the payment was received/released
Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Create/Upload of journals to SAP using the upload file
- Conduct matching of scanned receipts and receipt slips from Affiliates
Accounts Payable Analyst
- Perform 3-way matching in the ERP system or manual matching (non-PO reference AP documents)
- Verifies invoices, performs invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required) for Affiliates
- Prepares journal entries for bank related transaction such as but not limited to loans, bank charges, interests, standing orders, etc.
- Investigates unreconciled transactions and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Creating manual payments thru bank portal and Themis
- Checks and validates quality and accuracy of information provided by affiliates for transaction processing.
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role in a Shared Service environment or in Oil, Gas and Energy industries.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting; CPA is required.
- With technical proficiency and exposure in SAP and knowledgeable in MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT.