The HR Manager will be hired by a growing Australian, BPO company in Cebu, providing back office support for their clients onshore. This is a team management role, accountable for all HR facets.
- Lead a lean HR team providing services across all HR facets for a 600+ employee base
- Provide strategic solutions to HR concerns across the center through process streamlining and new/relevant people programs
- Train and guide the HR team to ensure they are meeting and exceeding internal SLAs across all departments supported
- Drive compliance on company policies and regulations
- Act as consultant to the owners and other business leaders on all HR matters and partner with them on key initiatives in support of business goals.
- Prepare and present relevant reports under human resources
- 5-8 years in the field of HR within the BPO industry
- Must have general HR background (across all facets including recruitment)
- Comfortable in a role that is both strategic and hands-on
- 3 years in an HR Manager role
- Ideally has supported an Australian program/account
- Open to working in Cebu