The Inside Sales Team Leader is responsible for leading and providing clear direction to a team of inside sales representatives, so that targets related to retention, profitability, and growth of provider relationships are met or exceeded.
- Develop and drive accountability of effectively documenting sales call notes, progress, results, and reporting of key metrics via a monthly dashboard leveraging the Sales Force.com platform
- Contribute to creation of overall strategies and go to market plans including customer value proposition definition, development of pricing models, marketing collateral, communications plans etc.
- Manages the selection of new employees and provides ongoing coaching to employees
- Work with Manager/Director, Provider Partnerships to create and track sales KPI’s leveraging salesforce.com
- Solid understanding and experience with the digital market place and social media
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
- Apply and teach inside sales reps basic sales protocol by following appropriate sales presentation guidelines. Ability to conduct effective presentations to various audiences
- Understanding of Sun Life Financials products, services, is an asset
- Previous experience with com is required
- Product development experience is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years proven outside or inside sales experience as well as 1-2 management experience preferred
- 2-3 years in health care services, insurance product sales or equivalent preferred