- Demonstrates thorough knowledge in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation, testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO).
- Able to evaluate internal controls design, identify key risks and controls, develop and/or review audit programs, benchmark financial and operational processes and controls as well as perform controls optimization.
- Able to create high quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language, especially developing and reviewing audit programs or testing steps, adapting an audit program to suit a client's specific environment, and/or designing controls evaluation and testing work plans.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and requirements, including compliance readiness programs
- International Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial and operational fraud risk management
- Antifraud internal controls
- IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Auditor Independence
- Open from Lead to Manager job levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- 5+ years' relevant experience, with proven background in leading an Audit team
- CPA (required)
- Knowledgeable with ISO 27001, ISAE 3402, SOX 404
- Ideally with certifications such as CMA and CIA (Audit Certification)
- Passed one or more of the Certified Internal Auditor Parts will be a distinct advantage
- Amenable to work day shift in Ortigas, Pasig City.