We are partnered with a global Fortune 500 client urgently looking for an IT Asset Management Analyst.
- McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Night shift
- 2+ years experience in a technical support environment, with focus on customer service
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8; exposure to Mac OS is a plus.
- Must be willing to work night shift / flexible shifts
- Strong Asset Management and Business Analysis skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite is required
- Proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures