- Demonstrates extensive skills and abilities related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes within a professional services firm or large enterprise.
- Experience handling core risks, business processes and internal controls related to non-financial reporting, both manual and IT.
- Has knowledge on the current and emerging technologies, such as: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies.
- Deep understanding and experience on COSO Framework, IT risk assessments, IT audit standards and frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 17799, ISO/IEC 27002, ITIL etc.)
- Proven record of success with managing the following:
- Leading IT related controls assurance or controls readiness projects associated with external audits, internal audits and service organization controls reports, e.g., SSAE 16;
- Identifying key risks and controls, recommending improved controls, performing controls readiness projects and identifying and assessing configuration of controls in financial reporting related business processes as well as in IT infrastructures, security, change management, operations and program development;
- Performing assessments to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and execute audit procedures;
- Managing key internal operational processes of a professional services firm, e.g., engagement economics, billing and collection, performance appraisals, time reporting, personal independence and compliance requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and/or Management Information Systems Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting
- At least 5-7 years' relevant experience, with proven background in leading an IT Audit team
- Ideally with certifications such as CPA, CISA, CIA (Audit Certification)
- Amenable to work day shift in Ortigas, Pasig City.