Mid Shift, Mandaluyong
The ITBP will serve as the business relationship link between business units and IT at the Executive level, hence candidates need have notable experience working across all units/functions of a business as well as across a broad range of technical environments and business segments.
You will need at least 3yrs experience managing teams responsible for strategic planning, business development or client management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business Administration)
- Min of 15yrs in the IT industry
- Min 5yrs developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios
- Min of 3yrs in a senior leadership role
- New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification is desirable.