- Our client is one of the world's leading professional services firms. They provide technical expertise and strategic advice to clients in the Transportation & Infrastructure sectors. They are currently seeking to appoint a Landscape Architecture Technician
- Excellent salaries and benefits will be offered to attract the best candidates
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years professional experience
- Design experience in infrastructure projects, park, streetscape, public spaces and recreational facilities.
- Basic knowledge in detail hard landscape elements such as paving, structures, seating, and bespoke elements.
- Licensed Architect
- Revit experience is a must
- Experience in AutoCAD, Lumion and InDesign