- A global firm of designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists and experts in urban and environmental planning. Due to continuing growth in the Philippines and overseas, they are expanding their Manila office in Pasig. A new role has been created for a Master Planner who will report to the Managing Director and grow a small team of junior and mid-level staff.
- Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in technical master planning and urban design
- A relevant Bachelor degree in Architecture and/or Urban planning are the minimum qualifications
- A proven leader that can drive the performance of design projects that require the integration of the work of environmental, infrastructure and transportation planners.
- Strong business development experience with the proven capability to identify new project opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with staff at all levels as well as external stakeholders including technical specialists, clients and local authorities