This position will design and deliver self service tool development over the analytics frameworks, tools and other solutions for development and deployment initiatives, to ensure the systems meet expectations. S/he will also provide subject matter expertise and direction for his/her area of responsibility to internal stakeholders to ensure best practices and enterprise standards are utilized and implemented throughout the automation effort.
- Build and Develop web /reporting/ self-service application from Scratch.
- Leads the design and implementation of automation analytics frameworks, methodology and database integration
- Should have high degree of confidence to scale up application to be used by Large Business Group (>2000 Transaction Per Cycle)
- Determines complex best practices and innovative approaches and suggests how to improve current quality processes, standards and practices.
- Determines range and depth of activities required for developing or customizing complex test automation frameworks, researching and onboarding automation tools, for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Leads, directs and/or participates in projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides status reports and metrics on assigned projects.
Skills (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in LEAN/MEAN full stack development
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Angular or web application development
- Complex Design Implementation
- Hadoop , MongoDB, Big Data Framework will be preferred
- Experience to Business Intelligence or data analysis reporting
- Knowledge of Data Architecture is preferred