- Building new and modifying existing features/applications
- Collaborate with team members to contribute towards knowledge sharing and development
- Contribute in code reviews to keep coding standards to the highest level
- Actively participate with both engineering and product during ideation and implementation phases
- Actively contribute towards the committed evolution of our technology stack, to industry best practice
- Contribute to a culture of automated testing and deployment
- Monitor and validate the hypothesis that drives the changes made by your team
- Enjoy working with brilliant, fun people!
Who are we looking for?
You! No seriously, if you think you have some or all of the below skills or experience we'd really love to hear from you:
- Plenty of experience in building iOS applications (we're using Swift 3, Xcode 8.1, minimum iOS 8, Cocoapods)
- A love of working with RESTful APIs that implement HATEOAS (JSONApi, HAL)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, TDD, Agile, Lean and other engineering & delivery practices
- Endlessly passionate about automation (of all the things!)
- An awareness of the importance of achieving Continuous Delivery/Deployment and all the tools & engineering practices needed to do this!
- A good cross-section of software engineering skills & experience with tooling: git, databases, caching etc