The OTC Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company's Order to Delivery strategy and operations aligned with maximizing the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors, distributors, alongside with the welfare of his/her team members.
- Direct supervisory responsibility of a team composed of 20 to 25 members from the Associate to the Team Lead levels
- Responsible for Service Delivery in Order Management space (prior Order Management O2D experience of minimum 4+ years)
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Prior people management experience of 2 years
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, appraisal, training and mentoring talent to grow within organization & control attrition
- Manage and drive staffing plans, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects
- Provide the ability to manage reporting and analysis and track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in processes
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Minimum of 4 Years Leadership Experience in the Order to Cash Cycle
- People Management Experience is a must
- Process Improvements and Root Cause Analysis is a plus