The role will lead the companys’ Corporate Finance business in their Vietnam and Cambodia offices, and will collaborate closely with all functions of their business/portfolio. The role will manage a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, financial institutions, private equity and owner managed businesses, and the successful candidate will help clients through acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, buy-outs, major projects, debt structuring and issuance, complex re-financing and with business and company valuations.
The successful candidate will have led teams in the same (or similar) role/space, have good regional experience/exposure, and possess outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates need meet the following criteria:
- MBA or similar qualification(s) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields from an accredited college/university
- Relevant professional qualification(s) would be a preference
- Min of 10yrs in a relevant role/position
- Min of 5yrs leading teams providing CF, M&A, valuation, private equity and financing transactions in similar or more developed markets
- A strong (and demonstrated) ability to interact with clients
- Strong written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Vietnamese speaking would be an advantage
- Experience working in both Vietnam and the region would be a preference.