Ortigas, Pasig City | Night shift
- Achieve client established performance and productivity goals
- Provide support to the site management team by identifying opportunities for achieving high levels of positive customer experience and leading the process and quality efforts to achieve them
- Data analysis and statistical process control, as well as providing direction and leadership to site analysts
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of all quality and other metric improvement projects and programs, including the quality/call monitoring process, pilots and design of experiments.
- 5+ years of industry-related experience, including a combination of call center, project management and quality experience
- Must have experience supporting either a Healthcare account or Financial account in a Quality position.
- Statistical process control, personnel management and quality monitoring experience
- Previous experience with COPC and/or Six Sigma projects preferred