The Reporting Analyst is responsible for delivering insightful reporting, improving date integrity and management, and creating analytics to help the operations team evaluate and drive business performance.
This is a fast-paced, hands-on position that requires the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain detailed reporting documentation, and manage appropriate processes. This position helps streamline reports and their processes while adding efficiency and insight.
- 3+ years of reporting / data analytics experience, preferably from Non-BPO companies
- Must have advanced Excel skills (automation)
- Has IT Service Desk background, Problem Analyst, RCA
- Should be able to deliver reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in a fast-paced environment
- Team management/supervisory experience is an advantage
- Graduate of IT or related course
- Must be willing to work shifting schedule (mostly midshift, nightshift) in McKinley Hill, Taguig