We are currently looking for an experienced Reports Analytics Team Lead to join our client's Business Services Family located in BGC and/or McKinley Hill Taguig Office. The successful candidate would be exposed to handle the following:
- Lead analytics projects by using strong data manipulation, strong research and analytical skills.
- Maintain the credibility of all data analysis and processes maintained by the team.
- Build predictive/optimization Models.
- Requires a business understanding of at least one domain/industry.
- Requires analytics experience and dedicated experience in any of the SCM areas: Plan, Source, Make and Deliver.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Data analysis, data mining, identifying performance trends, preparation of reports in excel and PowerPoint, and providing Business Insights.
- Interaction with Clients as required to resolve issues pertained to data delivered and queries & analysis.
- Technically leads a 1-2 member analytics team members on modules of projects.
- Meets committed SLA’s.
- At least 3+ years' experience in data analytics (data mining, identifying performance trends, providing business insights, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience handling various data analytics/reporting tools and technologies, preferably SAP
- Leadership experience highly preferred.