- Own the technical solution and ensure all technical aspects are implemented as designed.
- Highlight Risk and Issues throughout the project life cycle to respective Project Manager
- Identify and analyze information related to existing client systems visibly show the handoffs/handshakes between the various system, departments in the organization
- Ensure best practices is followed while coding & perform code integration and code review
- Work closely with stake holders to identify issues or bottlenecks within operations processes and come up with innovative solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Develops tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Revert with timelines on fixes of UAT observations
- Provide post implementation support to all changes
- Keep the Project Manager and Product Committee informed of task accomplishment, issues and status
- Ensure compliance with company & IT procedure, policies, and documentation requirements (Feasibility study, BRD, SDD, Release Notes) across project phases, guidelines around coding standards and development best practices.
- Perform Technical documentation as per the Project lifecycle
- Perform sanity testing before moving the code to Production
- Share best practices, RPA development & deployment methodologies with other team members, and contribute to departmental projects.
- In-depth understanding of the RPA/Cognitive tools (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Work-Fusion) development experience along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities. (Preferably certified professional or at least have exposure on 1 of the above mentioned tools)
- Solution architect experience with in-depth understanding of application architecture, IT Infra and Networks.
- Understanding of UI elements, APIs, Database interfaces etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Process driven and conceptual thinking
- Change Management skills
- Innovative thinker
- Quick and agile learner
- Working across cultures with sensitivity, partnering, driving with a focus on business impact
- Ability to coordinate multiple, cross-functional stakeholders
- Flexible to Travel (Domestic & International)