- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable applications.
- Confirm Tech-readiness of the development environment in order to initiate the Development Phase
- Able to comprehend the process flow and the requirement based on BRD & SDD
- Ability to translate business requirements to optimum automation solutions, adhering to quality standards
- Identify and analyze information related to existing client systems visibly show the handoffs/handshakes between the various system, departments in the organization
- Ensure best practices is followed while coding
- Develops tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Perform code integration and code review
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks as per the Project Plan
- Highlight Risk and Issues throughout the project life cycle to respective Project Manager
- Revert with timelines on fixes of UAT observations
- Provide post implementation support to all changes
- Ensure compliance with company & IT procedure, policies, and documentation requirements (Feasibility study, BRD, SDD, Release Notes) across project phases, guidelines around coding standards and development best practices.
- Perform sanity testing before moving the code to Production
- MUST HAVE knowledge of Automation platforms like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath etc.
- Understanding of UI elements, APIs, Database interfaces etc
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Technologies especially ASP.Net, C#, WPF, WCF
- Must have a thorough working knowledge on modeling tools like UML, Visio, etc.
- Must have business Process Orientation with excellent presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills
Work Experience Requirements
- Overall 2-3 years of development experience on RPA tools such as - Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Open Span, Work Fusion.
- Master`s degree or Bachelor´s degree; combined with equivalent additional qualifications and/ or experience
- Experience in a BPO environment is preferred
Process Specific Skills
- Having worked in a similar job in a BPO or an IT company.
- Worked in an ISO 9001:2000 or CMMi certified company.
- Willing to work in shifts / Weekends to support US, UK and on-call duties A must.
- Good understanding of Technology Trend
- Graduate, preference for degree in Computer Science (MCA/BS/BE) with industry recognized certifications