Accountability: Business Analyst aligned to COO and Country Manager’s office to carry out various projects and do research which will be utilized in enterprise level decision making based on numbers. Assistant Manager to Manager level, individual contributor position.
- Conduct independent analysis of any assigned data/project, like cost-benefit analysis, financial modeling, etc.
- Based on the analysis, outline issues, opportunities and possible solutions
- Planning and monitoring
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
o Administer Enterprise Wide Projects:
- Will be given responsibility to administer enterprise wide projects on behalf of the COO and Country Manager
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business studies, business administration, or finance/accounting is a must.
- Experience or demonstrated capability working with senior decision makers
- Strong background in project management, continuous/process improvement, finance (i.e. management accounting), and reporting & analysis.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced MS-Excel skills
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule
- To be based on BGC, Taguig