Senior Data Analyst
Ortigas | Night Shift
Full-time & Regular Employment
- Manage Data Team
- Oversees and directs all fund related data needs.
- Perform data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation using SQL, Tableau, SAS and Excel.
- Develop rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports and/or dashboards to support and operations organizations
- Ensure the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Consult with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives
- Create and publish daily, weekly, monthly reports or dashboards via different databases and platforms
- Align with stakeholders to ensure reporting tools, dashboards, and reports support operational requirements
- Perform as a subject matter expert for and maintain comprehensive knowledge of available data sources and analysis
- Research new data sources and analytical tools; continued development and improvement in existing applications
- Participate in special projects as required
- Deliver Reports/ Projects on Time and Error Free
- Employ Creativity, Flexibility and Efficiency
- Be a Team Player and Help with Work Overflow
- Maintain a High Level of Professionalism at all Times
- Exhibit Strong Leadership Qualities
- Maintain Open Lines of Communication
- Ask Questions and Address Issues Before they Become Problems
- Follow-Through all Tasks to Completion
- Work Hard and Have FUN!
- 4+ years' experience in data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation
- MUST have experience in SQL, Tableau, SAS, Excel, and/or other BI/reporting/analytics tools
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig on a night shift schedule.