A global firm of designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists and experts in urban and environmental planning. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Environmental Consultant for their Manila office who will be responsible for developing short and long term plans for land use in urban and rural areas while balancing social, economic and environmental considerations.
- The position reports to the Philippines Consulting Leader
- Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate
- At least 10 years’ experience in environmental studies in urban and rural development including environmental impact analysis, planning and assessments.
- Minimum qualifications are a Bachelor’s in Environmental Science
- Sound knowledge in international best practices
- Ability to lead a small team and work closely with other specialist consultants.
- Highly developed English oral and written skills to write reports and present work to clients and authorities