We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will be responsible for financial planning, forecast, budget, monitoring and performance analysis.
Additional Role information:
- Based in Ortigas
- Day shift (but flexible hours are available if suitable to the job holder)
- Role reports to the Philippine based CFO
- Role will be responsible for around 10 FTE’s
- There will be 4 interviews in the recruitment process
- Standard benefits apply, and will also include a 30% (of base) annual performance bonus (based on 60% personal, 40% company)
- On-site parking provided
Candidates need meet the following criteria:
- CPA, with a min 8yrs experience in FP&A (non-negotiable)
- Have notable experience in the areas of forecasting and planning cycles, Annual and half year reporting cycles
- Exp leading FP&A, accounting and procurement teams
- Exp in investment banking and/or management consulting firms would be a benefit
- Strongly data-driven and analytical in solving task and approaching challenges.
- Great communication style (collaborating with global colleagues & inspiring local staff)
- Ability to be strategic and see how financial functions fit into the broader ambition to building a strong and compelling consumer business
- Eagerness to roll-up sleeves and jump on board with business counterparts and Finance team members to embrace rapid change and ambiguity in a collaborative culture.