We are partnered with a Swiss company who is one of the largest global private markets investment managers. They are presently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant for their site in BGC.
The successful candidate will be part of the company’s Product Accounting team in Manila. In this role, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting of investment vehicles while coaching and managing a group of junior fund accountants.
- Review and monitor work done by fund accountant and junior colleagues
- Coach junior colleagues in the finalization of investment vehicle reports
- Directly handle the finalization of monthly net asset value of several investment vehicles, including:
- Cash and portfolio reconciliation
- Portfolio valuation analysis
- Income and expense accruals
- Hedge and stock distribution valuation
- Reconciliation of general ledger, sub-ledger and financial schedules
- Resolve escalated issues related to finalization of accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- More than 7-8 years of experience in fund accounting with 3 years' supervisory function
- Well organized, self-driven and meticulous
- Ability to integrate with a dynamic and multi-cultural growing team