- A global firm of designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists and experts in urban and environmental planning. They are currently seeking to appoint a Geotechnical Engineer for their Manila office who will lead the technical planning and urban development activities. The position reports to the Project Manager and will lead a small team of engineers
- Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in geotechnical engineering work related to high-rise, industrial and infrastructure projects
- Minimum qualifications are Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering with post graduate studies an advantage.
- Proven experience projects including high-rise, industrial and infrastructure
- Highly developed oral and written skills
- Able to effectively liaise with other company team leaders and technical specialists as well as external specialists and clients.