Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Strategic Leadership, direction and hold overall account management responsibility and maintain tactical relationship with client stakeholders.
- Is responsible for managing teams of the size of 100+ FTEs and processing complex transactions in the Order Management domain supporting the General Trade, Modern Trade, Online Channel of sales and Account receivables.
- Is able to develop and implement a transformation roadmap for the client in the Order to Cash area. Understands upstream and downstream processes to order management and the inter linkages across these process areas.
- Ensures all Service Level Agreements are adhered to and provides the client with a high quality service
- Responsible for publishing operational KPIs and SLAs to the client on time.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders on the client side.
- Promotes teamwork, provides employees with coaching and feedback, Ability to handle large sized team. Networks with other functions
- Worked on process improvements / continuous improvements in the Order Management area
- Strong delivery skills. 12-15 years of operational delivery experience in Order to Cash Domain.
- Demonstrated and proven expertise in the Order Management domain
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills; including good time management
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Willing to work day shift