** REFER & BE REWARDED!**
We are offering 5,000php referral bonus for every Senior .NET Developer candidate referral successfully hired. Terms and conditions apply.
Designs, develops, modifies, adapts, and implements short- and long-term solutions to information technology (IT) and software needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems, and applications infrastructure. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs, and implements software solutions. Responsibilities are within the IT Development Function as a generalist or in a combination of families. Includes UX and graphic design, development operations and programming.
This role will be an integral part of a global team that will deliver technical solutions in a quality and efficient manner to clients around the world.
- Design, code, test, and debug software systems under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Develop applications per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques.
- Deliver unit-tested systems timely that meet specification functionality requirements
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Provide technical support on developed systems.
- Research new developments in hardware and software. Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Work with team members to define detailed specifications for specific system and sub-system functionality requirements.
- Participate in client meetings and understand business needs driving technology
- Assist in determining requirements for estimating project budget and timelines.
- Must be willing to work night shift in BGC, Taguig (flexible working hours).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience preferred but not required in: ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in systems development techniques and methodologies (data modeling, entity relationship diagramming and functional decomposition) are preferred.
- Experience in converting data from flat files to MS SQL Server and C# is preferred.
- Experience in the Financials, Human Resources or Benefits domain areas is preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with the US and/or UK is preferred
- Ability to work on “virtual” teams with members from different geographic areas
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines. Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on assigned projects.
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement