- Our client is with a leading construction company in Metro Manila and has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Planner/Scheduler with strong forensic skills in delay analysis.
- Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying
- 7 to 10 years in highway construction and/or rail projects
- Skilled in project cost reporting and analysis
- Highly analytical with strong forensic skills
- Proficient in planning software: Primavera P6, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills