Sr. Digital Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Work location: Ortigas Site, Pasig City, Philippines
Job level: Sr. Specialist
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be tasked to support highly successful internal digital marketing campaigns. You’ll manage SEO projects and coordinate with developers in tandem with other teams inside the marketing department. Your day could see you:
- Formulating, implementing and overseeing various digital marketing campaigns.
- Creating and managing project and campaign timelines with developers and designers.
- Calibrating digital marketing campaigns to meet stakeholders' objectives for the brand/s.
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations and timelines regarding assigned web projects.
- Carrying out required technical SEO activities to create new websites, including auditing of existing websites.
- Tapping various paid search platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads to strengthen online brand presence.
- Drawing insights from various digital marketing tools from web analytics tools and other related third-party tools.
- Working together with the reports analyst/s in creating or amending reports.
- Supervise staff in the implementation of digital marketing strategies across a variety of online channels.
- Taking on various high-level tasks when required.
- Promoting and demonstrating company's values internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative discipline (e.g. Math, Economics, Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, any other related field) or equivalent working experience.
- Over 3 to 5 years in experience working in a search engine marketing capacity or same amount of experience working with paid search experience in an online environment.
- Proven and successful track record in the management of SEM campaigns for a business with the aim of driving revenue generation and profitability.
- Experience in conversion optimization, web analytics & bid management.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion and a keen interest in the field of online marketing and, more specifically, paid search.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills and an ability to perform analytical functions in a high accountability culture.
- Proficient in the use of Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing, among other analytical tools and platforms necessary for the effective performance of his duties. Solid MS Word and Excel skills.
- Positive can-do attitude with an innate ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, have a sharp eye for detail coupled with the ability to see how small details make up the bigger picture,
- Excellent project management skills, strategic thinker, and constantly proactive and motivated in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment.