Work location: BGC, Taguig
Schedule: Night shift
This role will be an integral part of a global team that will deliver technical solutions in a quality and efficient manner to clients around the world
- Design, code, test, and debug software systems under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Develop applications per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques.
- Deliver unit-tested systems timely that meet specification functionality requirements
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Provide technical support on developed systems.
- Research new developments in hardware and software. Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Work with team members to define detailed specifications for specific system and sub-system functionality requirements.
- Participate in client meetings and understand business needs driving technology
- Assist in determining requirements for estimating project budget and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area.
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience preferred but not required in: ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in systems development techniques and methodologies (data modeling, entity relationship diagramming and functional decomposition) are preferred.
- Experience in converting data from flat files to MS SQL Server and C# is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work on “virtual” teams with members from different geographic areas