You have the opportunity to join our client in the Professional Shared Servicing business. Our client provides critical and technical services such as Operations Support, Customer Service, HR, Marketing, Finance, and Accounting. As the Sr. Global Reporting & Planning Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Finance & Accounting Hub. You will spearhead the analysis and forecast of the client's financial situation. Below are the challenges ahead of you:
- Prepare and run standard reports with commentaries on trends and variances
- Respond to adhoc requests for analytics to provide support for product profitability, business case preparation and investigation into financial performance and are key in enabling decision support.
- Prepare the forecast and budget and initial commentary based on key drivers for revenue and costs and using trends, market and business assumptions.
- Support loading the planning tool and finalizing the Hyperion submissions and preparation of the budget presentation material.
- Deliver timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Finance, Accounting, and other relevant Business Management courses
- Minimum of 5 years experience in financial reporting, planning, and analysis (revenue, cost, expense); with actual experience in budgeting and providing commentaries
- Strong analytical skills, a self-starter with "can do" mentality; quick learner in a complex and demanding environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial and management accounting, process and systems.
- Excellent MS office skills, in particular data manipulation and presentation in Excel
- Must be an advanced level Excel user and have experience with Essbase - Hyperion (or a similar tool). Experience with manipulating large amounts of data and PowerPoint and Oracle knowledge are required as well as the ability to quickly learn new systems/tools.
- Must be proficient both in English
- Amenable to work on a Night Shift (10 PM - 6 AM; M - F)