- Develop and solid understanding of Company’s environments, technology, and operating processes
- Work on enhancements to existing systems and new projects
- Help prepare knowledge bases that can be used by new team members
- Collaborate with Australian team to ensure SLAs are met
- Provide ad-hoc advice and support to local non-IT staff on core systems
- Degree qualified – Information Systems / Computer Science.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in Open Source technologies and Web Application development
- 5+ years development experience in Frontend and Microsoft technologies Angular JS, java script, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, C# .Net and MVC
- Comfortable with both front-end and back-end development with a .Net technology stack and .NET Core, docker
- Worked using GitHub or similar web-based hosting service for version control
- Experience in cloud (Preferably AWS) based highly distributed multi-tenant web site hosting environment consisting mainly of .NET, SQL Server, MySQL software code deployments
- Must have solid comprehension of website technologies, online interfaces and usability practices
- Sound concepts and understanding of CI/CD
- Excellent understanding of web application development, REST APIs and web services
- Experience developing for high-availability.
- Familiar with creating and managing APIs
- Strong, confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Agile delivery (Scrum or variation) using tools such as JIRA
- Experience in using CI/CD tools
- Exposure to building cloud solutions
- Follow Test Driven Development principles
- Working with blended onshore/offshore delivery teams
- Experience in MVVC
- Hands on experience with UI/backend automated unit testing tools using protractor, karma, selenium etc.
- Previous experience in fintech and/or Insurance industry is a plus.