The Supply Chain Planner's key role will be planning, strong follow up with all areas of manufacturing, logistics and fulfillment to ensure smooth supply chain operations from PO placement until delivery to customer, to meet the team’s KPIs and other Supply Chain tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Weekly review of sales forecast and demand requirement, confirmation on quotes and orders to support to the requirement Update supply plan requirements with Management team based on forecast and demand, maintain service levels and global inventory
- Review and report weekly shipment adherence figures, understanding root cause of any delays, ensuring delivery timelines are maintained
- Report weekly shipments and supply risks, reaching out to sales teams for confirmation on forecast and demand, if necessary
- Create Purchase Order and issue to the factories and ensure these are completed on time. Work with the Quality Control team for any quality concerns.
- Review and approve vendor accounts payable and ensure that our records are consistent with the Statement of Accounts. Work with the Accounts Payable team to ensure we are paying vendors on terms.
- NetSuite creation and maintenance of new parts, ensuring details are always accurate and current
- Implement and manage several projects to completion as the need arises
Skills and Experience:
- Strong inventory management, production planning and analytical skills, very detail-oriented and self-directed
- Highly developed critical thinking skills, ability to quickly assess and respond to customer and business needs
- Ability to communicate ideas quickly and clearly, and gain specific information needed to accomplish the task
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Disciplined and persistent, confident and professional
- Possess a work ethic that includes efficiency, honesty, organized, punctual, and great attendance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, handled workload, and adaptability; performing well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Exude enthusiasm with a positive attitude
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering – Industrial or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Excel including pivot tables, lockups, macros and knowledge of MS Office, MS Access, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
- Preferably 3 - 5 years experienced employee specializing in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively – active listening and speaking, and project a professional image