- Build and Develop code to automate operations and develop in-house automation scripts
- Releasing software packages in AWS hosting environment
- Stabilize product releases and day to day release requests
- Works with Developers on troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Responds rapidly to system outages, system maintenance needs, including on weekends and evenings.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to internal staff
- Administration of a Firewalls network
- Administration RHEL/Linux server environment in the AWS Cloud
- Act as a Tier II support to the Technology Service Desk
- Ensure appropriate level of approval prior to applying changes to Production, UAT, and Test environment servers in the AWS Cloud
- Designs, develop, document, troubleshoot, and maintain RFG infrastructure systems and applications in support of the business operations
- Maintains/upgrade/Patches Systems running in RHEL/Centos and other Linux Systems
- Works with the Corporate IT on security audit processes for all systems.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce policies for standardizing IT systems and software
- Maintains Blog Post, Confluence Page and other Knowledge Base Documentations
- Document regular maintenance, troubleshooting, and technical procedures as necessary
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in Docker preferred.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Containers, Rancher, Chef, Ansible , Salt and Puppet is as advantage
- Microsoft and RHEL/Linux Server management Skills
- Familiar to operating system such as Linux/UNIX/Windows
- Have good skills for installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable in New system installation/configuration
- System improvement of function/performance etc.
- Experience managing a LAMP architecture
- Management and architectural understanding of SaaS solutions
- Detailed-oriented personality;
- Outstanding communication skills to liaise within IT division including internal and external partners i.e. vendors;
- Provide guidance and advice on best practice to other parts of the business
- Confidentiality and high standard of ethics