We are looking for a Solutions Specialist to grow, develop and/or maintain strong relationships with our partners and customers. You’ll effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling and refined solutions messaging.
What would you do:
- Obtain a strong knowledge of the solutions being offered and effectively relay its benefits to partner customers
- Develop a competitive sales strategy that anticipates competitor actions and places the Company as the best in the market to meet customer objectives
- Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development to ensure it promotes value
- Have a significant responsibility and influence to shape the team’s future direction
- Forge strong relationship with Partners, Vendors, and Clients
- Design, implement and evaluate Sales strategies and processes, and ensure their efficiency
- Furnish proposals or RFPs, bid documents, Statement of Works, and Contracts
- Serve as liaison between the Delivery Team and the customer
- Provide post-sales services to our customers, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
What would make you successful:
- Persistent and with Integrity.
- Collaborative and Patient.
- Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
- Innovative and Resourceful.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
What would make us consider you for the position:
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and G Suite
- Extensive experience in offering simple to complex technology solutions helping resolve client’s challenges
- Proven customer relationship skills, with experience in interfacing with customers, at Executive/Director level, on a regular basis
- Demonstrated success in building, elevating and nurturing relationships within key customer resulting in increased revenue growth
- Background in Software Development, Data Science, Big Data, and Analytics Solutions is a plus:
- Python, R, Hadoop, MapR, Cloudera, SAS VA, Tableau, PowerBI, Pentaho