The Training and Quality Manager will oversee a small team of trainers and quality specialists for a captive BPO company with a headcount of around 500 ftes. This role will be designing and leading the implementation of the quality management program of the organization. He/She will also ensure that there are appropriate learning programs in place to address skill gaps of employees, and equip new hires with the necessary skills for operations.
- At least 3 years in a training and quality manager role
- Must have strong continuous improvement mindset
- BPO company experience essential in the fields of training and quality
- Senior leader comfortable being hands-on
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- Passionate about contributing to the organization
- Positive attitude and brings that energy into work