- Facilitate the purchase or consolidation of companies from inception to final merger
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities; review company fundamentals and financial statements
- Develop mosaic to help upper-level managers make decisions on a deal
- Engage in due diligence; risk assessment
- Negotiate equitable agreement, employee contracts, financing and future liabilities.
- Carry out management’s plan for integration as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related studies, preferably a CPA
- Strong financial and modeling skills
- Global market knowledge, good business understanding, problem-solving skills, and business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Must be highly flexible in handling a wide range of duties as needs arise
- Must be amenable working in Ortigas, Pasig City.