We are partnered with a software insepction company looking for a Web Development Supportbased in Makati. This is a full-time, regular and onsite employment and will be on adayshift schedule.
As the Web Developer you will work closely with the team to help bring all online experiences to life. You’ll:
• Constantly improve our website properties to promote the software in the most effective way
• Maintain existing websites and public libraries
• Track our data to see what works well and what is not working
• Be responsible for coding and modifying our existing websites
• Exploring options, setting up and analyzing split tests
• Work to create experiences that are user friendly
• Have an understanding of UI, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• And more! This is a role that can grow with you. The responsibilities outlined above are just the start; be prepared to bring ideas, grow with us, and make the role your own.
• Must be keen to work on various projects
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
You will be using:
What's in it for you?
• PH government mandated benefits
• HMO with 1 free dependent – can be availed 30 days upon hire
• Free lunch and snacks everyday
• Placed candidate will be sent to Australia for 3 weeks upon hire to meet the team (all expenses and allowances will be shouldered by the company, personal expenses are not included)