- The Workforce Director will be accountable in providing expert leadership over all facets of workforce management i.e. forecasting, scheduling, real-time management, and capacit planning for across multiple business units and sites.
- The resource will lead a team of WFM professionals and will directly interact with senior business leadership and/or clients
- Must be a strong collaborator with Operations and other support groups, capable of driving continuous improvement, innovation, process change management, operational excellence, and all communications involved herein.
- Drive cost savings and continuous efficiencies in a corporate perspective through implementation of corporate processes
- 10+ years in workforce management with proven experience in a senior management position in a BPO setting
- Adept in Verint system and other WFM tools, but still capable of understanding and delivering processes independently without solely relying on technologies
- Proficient in business communication and presentation skills in English; able to collaborate with senior management and aid in business decision making
- Proven ability to lead teams, motivate team members, and influence peers and partners from other functional groups
- Amenable to work primarily US business hours but flexible to schedule adjustments as needed by the business
- Must be amenable to work in Pasay City
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity - being a key member of the leadership group to drive efficiencies in a corporate perspective