We are partnered with a business process outsourcing company for a Workforce Scheduling Analyst vacancy. This is a direct-hiring, regular/full-time employment, and will be based in MOA, Pasay on a day shift schedule. Preferably someone with good understanding of roster manipulation through multiple scenarios.
- 3+ years NICE IEX experience
• 3+ years Excel experience (advanced)
• 5+ years Workforce Management experience (Specializing on scheduling)
• Excellent communication skills to varying levels of management
• Understanding of roster manipulation through multiple scenarios
• Must be amenable to work in MOA, Pasay City on a day shift schedule.