A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and has achieved a high level of professional recognition as:
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence by the American Society for Quality (ASQ CMQ/OE Cert. No. 52535)
- Certified Quality Auditor by the American Society for Quality (ASQ CQA Cert. No. 40574)
- Certified HACCP Auditor by the American Society for Quality (ASQ CHA Cert. No. 888)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt by the American Society for Quality (ASQ CSSGB Cert. No. 17035)
Leads and champions strategic quality programs and business improvement initiatives to drive the quality and continual improvement culture of the company where employees hear, feel and see quality all around them.
Areas of expertise:
- Supporting strategic quality planning and deployment of initiatives
- Managing the audit program as a proactive partner to management and employees in improving
business processes and the continual improvement of the management systems
- Leading business process improvement initiatives
- Helping develop organizational measurement system and winning KPIs to improve organizational
performance and operational excellence
- Developing customer focus and satisfaction programs
- Promoting risk-based thinking
- Establishing, maintaining and developing an integrated management system compliant to international standards ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 22301
Main Tasks and Roles:
Managed the BMMI Group Quality Management System and Business Process Improvement
• Ensured that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, maintained, and compliant to the requirements of ISO 9001 in alignment to the company’s overall Integrated Management System.
• Developed and was responsible in driving a quality assurance strategy in alignment to the strategic goals of the company, as well as taking a hands-on approach to implementing the strategy
• Formulated and was responsible in driving the development and implementation of quality objectives at relevant functions and levels in the company.
• Led efforts to develop, document, and implement quality assurance processes and procedures to provide more effective quality management system.
• Responsible in driving business process improvement efforts, providing recommendations for streamlining, efficiencies and alignment across the group including establishing measurement system, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to determine organizational development
• Responsible in driving continuous improvement culture, facilitating continual improvement initiatives and programs, and implementing changes that led to a measurable and cost-savings impact to the company.
• Developed systems to capture customer perception and experiences using a variety of feedback mechanisms and use customer value analysis, corrective actions, etc., to measure and improve customer satisfaction
• Kept up-to-date information on relevant ISO standards, and applicable regulation that may affect company’s quality management system.
• Provided technical advisory and support in relation to quality and food safety requirements for solicitation responses and bid submissions.
Managed the BMMI Group Audit Program
• Developed and managed the delivery, maintenance and continuous improvement of the audit program strategy of BMMI Group to support the achievement of IMS and business objectives
• Established and maintained internal and external audit processes in compliance with ISO, regulatory agencies, corporate and customer requirements
o Managed external audit program
§ Prepares BMMI Group locations for external audits
o Managed internal audit program
§ Audit program strategy and strategic audit plan
§ System-, process- and risk-based audit approach
§ Managed cross-functional pool of internal auditors to execute internal audit plan
§ Ensured auditor competence, qualifications, training, and auditor certifications are
current and maintained
§ Managed the execution of internal audits (audit preparation, audit report, non-
conformities management, business improvement contributions)
o Supported corporate and customer audits
• Translated performance issues into measurable improvements, and report on audit metrics and improvement outcomes at management reviews
• Provided audit advisory and technical support in order to remain in conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22301 standards and compliance with regulatory and other international standards to which BMMI Group subscribes.